Candidates who are looking forward for the latest news and feeds regarding UP Police SI Recruitment 2020 are at correct page. Here we will be providing you guys with the all recruitment related details and much more. We will also be dispensing the eligibility criteria and application fees. Apart from that we will also mention about the procedure for the recruitment and the tentative result dates.
The recruitment are soon going to start stay connected with this page. There are 5623 vacancies. Soon You can participate in the recruitment procedure. Start your preparations.
Candidates will be chosen based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Computer Typing Test. Intrigued and qualified candidates may apply for UP Police Bharti 2020 experience the official site for example www.prpb.gov.in OR www.uppbpb.gov.in before closing date.
Some basic facts about UP Police SI Recruitment 2020
- The name of the department that is organizing the recruitment process is Uttar Pradesh Police.
- The total number of vacancies are five thousand for the post of SI that is Sub Inspector.
- The official website of Uttar Pradesh Police is www.prpb.gov.in or www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- The application date will soon be out.
- The tentative month of declaration of result is October.
You may also Check: Delhi Police Recruitment 2019-20
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020-Latest Updates
Direct recruitment to the posts of Reserve Civil Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Constabulary – Under the recruitment process of October-2018, Physical Efficiency Examination on the rescheduled date of male candidates who have been absent / appearing in the Physical Efficiency Test. Click here for publication list of event information
Direct recruitment to the posts of Reserve Civilian Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Constabulary – Declared rescheduled dates for Physical Efficiency Examination on October-2018 by 10.01.2020 due to rain
Direct recruitment to the posts of Reserve Civilian Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Constabulary – Under the recruitment process of October-2018, for scrutiny and physical standard examination of records, the list of women candidates being called for additional and admit card List of women candidates regarding publication information
Direct recruitment for the posts of Reserve Civil Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Constabulary – Under the recruitment process of October-2018, for the scrutiny of records and physical standard examination, the scheduled date for all the candidates could not be included. Publication of information on scrutiny of records and organizing physical standards on the dates done
Eligibility Criteria For UP Police SI Recruitment 2019-2020
Your age should be between 21 to 28 years.It is 21 to 33 for SC,ST and OBC. Also the candidate should have Bachelor’s degree.
Fees For Applying: The fees for applying in the examination is four hundred rupees. You need to pay online.
How To Apply For UP Police
Down below The most effective method to Apply UP Police Daroga Bharti 2020 :
All the qualified applicant can apply Online by logging in the official site. Some other method of Application won’t be acknowledged by the UP Police Recruitment Board. Candidates will almost certainly Apply Online at www.prpb.gov.in. Last Date for Applying Online Application Date of UP Police SI Vacancy 2020 will be accessible soon in declaration subtleties of Male and Female UP Daroga Bharti 2020.
Know Significant Dates for UP Police Recruitment 2020 :
- Beginning Date of UP Police Daroga Bharti Online Application : Available Soon.
- Shutting Date of Down SI Online Application Form : Available Soon.
- Date of Downloading Admit cards: Will Be Available Soon.
- Speculative Date of Written Exam : Update Later.
- Date of UP Police SI Vacancy Exam Result : Coming Soon.
Question Paper Pattern 2020
In this portion of the post we are going to enlighten you with the subjects and the number of questions asked from each subjects. Moreover, I will be telling you the marks associated with each subjects.
- There are five subjects mainly including the General Hindi, General Knowledge, Constitution, Mental Ability Test and the Reasoning.
- The marks associated with General Hindi are 100 and the total number of questions asked are 40.
- Similarly is the case of Mental ability Test and the Reasoning. Constitution or Law portion is of forty marks and the number of questions asked are sixteen.
- At last General Knowledge is of sixty marks and the questions asked are twenty four.
- Including all the paper is of four hundred (400) marks and the total number of questions are (160) one hundred sixty.
We hope all the above provided information worked and helped you out. We will update you with all the other latest dates, news feeds and information regarding UP Police SI Recruitment 2020 but for this you need to stay tuned with this blog.
You can also share this page with your friends so that they too will be ready for applying . Our team wish you good luck and a great result ahead. If you have any query regarding the results please leave in comment section. We will try solving your issues as soon as possible.
See more recruitment here – > more bharti and recruitment
FAQS Related To UP Police
Ques: What is the application dates of UP Police SI Recruitment 2020?
Ans: The dates will soon be out. You need to stay connected with this page for more.
Ques: What is the admit card release dates of UP Police SI Recruitment 2020?
Ans: They will soon be out. We will update you with all that information.
Ques: What is the age eligibility criteria for UP Police Recruitment 2019-2020?
Ans: Your age should be between 21 to 28 years.It is 21 to 33 for SC,ST and OBC. Also the candidate should have Bachelor’s degree.
Ques: How many questions are asked in the examination?
Ans: There are (160) one hundred sixty questions asked in the examinations. For detailed description of this examination is in the post above. A through out read of the post will help you out.