Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 IAF Bharti: In this page we are dispensing related details of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020. Therefore all the interested candidates for the bharti/ Recruitment are required to read this blog page.
IAF AND ITS OBJECTIVE
The essential mission of Indian Air Force Recruitment is to verify Indian airspace and to lead ethereal fighting during equipped clash. It was formally settled on 8 October 1932 as a helper flying corps of the British Empire which respected India’s flight administration during World War II with the prefix Royal. After India picked up autonomy from the United Kingdom in 1947, the name Royal Indian Air Force was kept and served for the sake of Dominion of India. With the administration’s progress to a Republic in 1950, the prefix Royal was expelled after just three years.
Official Website: indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 IAF Bharti- Qualifications
Let us talk about the qualifications you will be requiring for the post.
- For Group ‘X’ :The candidates have passed Intermediate that is 12th/Equivalent examination with subjects Mathematics, Physics and English.There should at least be 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or Engineering Diploma Course of three years in any stream. This is except for Education Instructor Trade.
- Group ‘Y’ Trades:Candidates should have Passed 12th or Intermediate Equivalent Examination in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a Central or State Education Boards and 50% marks in English is compulsory. This is except for GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S), Automobile Technician & Musician.
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Asst Trade Only: You should have 12th passed in these subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with at list 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English subjects.
Various Other Criteria
- Height criteria: Your height should be 152.5 cm minimum for the recruitment process. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
- Weight Criteria: Your weight should be according to your height.
- Chest criteria: There is no chest measurements required. However you need to have a minimum expansion of 5 cm minimum.
Phases In Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 IAF Bharti
Now Down below I am going to dispense the steps you will come across during the recruitment process. In other simple words the process of recruitment is down below. Competitors will be shortlisted dependent on execution in beneath notice point.
- PHASE1: Composed or Written Examination: Phase 1 will direct by on the web
- PHASE2: Physical Examination (PFT): Phase 2 will comprise Verification of qualification criteria, Physical wellness test Adaptability test-1 and Adaptability test-2)
- PHASE3: Mechanized Pilot Test
- PHASE4: Meeting Process
- PHASE5: Medical examination
Steps To Apply For IAF
- STEP1: Applicants initially, open the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link
- STEP2: Discover a connection identify with Application structure/Registration.
- STEP3: Before going to tapping the application connection competitors ensure you are qualified to apply and after that open the application for topping off the.
- STEP4: To fulfillment of the application structure applicants need to enter every one of the subtleties in Online Application Form like individual and instructive subtleties.
- STEP5: Transfer requires checked report to the application structure.
- STEP6: When you are entering every one of the subtleties click for the “Submit” catch.
These were some steps you should follow for the recruitment process. It is a step wise procedure and will help you fill your form without any complications.
You can also check : Upcoming TA Recruitment Bharti 2020
Dates Regarding IAF Recruitment Group X
|Admit Card||Oct 2019|
|Exam Date||21 Oct 2019|
|Official Notification||RECRUITMENT RALLY AIRMEN IN GROUP „X‟ (EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR) TRADE|
Dates Regarding IAF Recruitment Group Y
|Admit Card||Oct 2019|
|Exam Date||Oct 2019|
|Official Notification||RECRUITMENT RALLY AIRMEN IN GROUP AIRMEN IN GROUP ‘Y’ (NON-TECHNICAL) AUTOMOBILE TECHNICIAN|
Fees For Application
This fees can be submitted through bank chalan/ Credit card /Debit card/Net banking.
The President of India holds the position of Supreme Commander of the IAF. Starting at 1 July 2017, 139,576 staff are in administration with the Indian Air Force.
Last Year’s Dates
|Gajwel, Telangana||26 February 2019 to 2 March 2019|
|Assam||10 February 2019 to 15 February 2019|
|Barrackpore||26 February 2019 to 03 March 2019|
|Madhya Pradesh||17 February 2019 to 22 February 2019|
|Odisha||27 February 2019 to 03 March 2019|
|Assam||01 September 2018 to 05 September 2018|
|Barrackpore||25 September 2018 to 30 September 2018|
|Sambalpur, Odisha||25 September 2018 to 29 September 2018|
|Diu||27 August 2018 to 29 August 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||31 August 2018 to 05 September 2018|
|Across India||13 September 2018 to 16 September 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh||13 October 2018 to 15 October 2018|
Fundamental Points For Applicants
- Understudies can check their results on the web.
- The understudies should set up with their tickets to see the results on the official site.
- There will be dates before which you need to finish your structures off and submit it. The dates and costs will be out on official website.
Applicants having any sort of query can leave them in the the comment section down below.