NEET 2020 Registration Form | Last Date |Exam Details : As we all are aware of the cut throat competition you should know every single detail of the examination. In this blog entry I am presenting NEET EXAM DETAILS including NEET 2020 Registration Form | Last Date |Exam Details. In this article we are covering all basic details regarding the NEET examination 2020.
NEET is very also considered as hardest exam in India and lakhs of candidates apply for NEET. So you Guys can take a look what is the date for NEET exams and other important details.
NEET 2020 Registration Form | Last Date |Exam Details
And here is the list of all main topics we are going to cover up –
- WHAT IS NEET?
- WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR NEET EXAMINATION 2020?
- NEET 2020 REGISTRATION FORM
- DATES REGARDING NEET EXAMINATION
- STEPS TO CORRECT YOUR DETAILS
- DETAILS REGARDING NEET
- ADMIT CARDS-NEET-2020
- NEET RESULT 2020
Lets start the article. The first heading to begin with is What is NEET? Scroll the article for more.
What is NEET?
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test that is NEET, some time ago the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is a selection test in India for understudies who wish to contemplate undergrad and postgraduate therapeutic courses that is MBBS, MD, MS and dental courses that is BDS, MDS in government or private restorative schools and dental universities in India.
The undergraduate NEET (UG), for MBBS and BDS courses, is as of now led by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which gives the outcomes to the Directorate General of Health Services at the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.Last NEET-UG was conducted on 6 May, 2018 and results were declared on 4 June of the same year.
Now you all must be very much clear about the objective of this examination. In the next section of this post you will see that are you eligible for the NEET EXAMINATION. Scroll down the post to know more.
Eligibility For NEET 2020
Eligibility comprises of many parts that is the educational qualification, age criteria, percentage required. Check beneath are you eligible for this examination. According to National Testing Agency (NTA), competitors willing to show up in NEET 2020 ought to secure the qualification referenced beneath.
- Age Criteria– Candidates who have achieved 17 years old of age are qualified for this test. There is no upper age limit for NEET 2020 according to a between time request of Supreme Court. You can apply at any age for this exam. Apart from that There is no restriction on the quantity of endeavors for NEET 2020. Competitors can show up for the test the same number of times as they need. It is upon you how many times you want to try.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates who have finished or showing up in class twelfth with least 5 subjects including Biology, English, Chemistry, Physics as necessary subjects can apply. Hopefuls of separation learning or private understudies and the individuals who have Biology as an extra subject are additionally qualified for the test. General hopefuls should score least half, GENERAL PWD – 45%, OBC/SC/ST – 45% and OBC/SC/ST PWD – 40%.
This was the section of eligibility. Now for the further section of the post the topic about which I am dispensing details is NEET APPLICATION FORM 2020.
NEET 2020 Registration Form
STAGE 1 : You need to fill your application form. The first step to fill the registration is your registration. So as to enlist, applicants will be required to give subtleties, for example, name, email id, and portable number. Hopefuls will likewise be required to make a secret key according to determinations and afterward affirm the secret word. A temporary application number will be shown. This will be the login ID. When the enlistment procedure is over hopefuls should sign in utilizing their login ID and secret word.
STAGE 2 : After your registration fill your application form. It will include various details like Personal Details including your name, date of birth etc. Apart from that the form will be asking some details. There are some things you are required to keep with yourself while filling the form. A list of these is given in next paragraph.
STAGE 3 : Click on the submit option.
STAGE 4 : Upload all your scanned documents carefully.
STAGE 5 : Also pay your fees.
STAGE 6 : Do take out the print out of application form.
You will need a substantial Mobile Number, a substantial Email Address, Class 10 subtleties and Class 12 subtleties, Aadhaar Card number, Passport Number, ration card number, bank account. Credit/Debit card or Net Banking subtleties.
Official website of NEET – click here
NEET Examination – Important Dates
|NEET 2020 Application Form Release Date||1st week of November |
|Last date for NEET 2020 Application |
|Last week of November |
|NEET Admit Card Release||March 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||1st week of May 2020|
|NEET 2020 Result Declaration||Last week of May 2020|
These are the tentative dates. I will refresh you with the latest date updates as they are released officially.
Steps to Correct Your Details In NEET 2020 Registration Form
- Enter the application number and secret key, made at the season of enlistment. The login page will show up on the screen, click on ‘Snap here for redress in NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form.
- The application type of NEET 2019 will be shown on the screen and competitors can alter any field in it. In the wake of finishing the alterations, understudies must tap on ‘Review and Submit’
- From there on, an OTP will be sent to the enrolled portable number, enter the OTP number and snap on ‘Last Submit’ A notice message will spring up on the screen, which expresses that ‘This is the one-time adjustment office, no redress will be permitted after conclusive accommodation. Do you wish to submit amended application structure at long last?’
- On the off chance that the adjustments did are right, at that point they can tap on ‘Kindly do’ or else to alter some different fields, click on ‘OOPS NO’ The remedy slip of NEET 2019 application structure will show on the screen, which will make reference to every one of the fields alongside the subtleties remedied by applicants.
Syllabus You Need To Prepare
THIS IS THE SYLLABUS OF THREE SUBJECTS THAT IS PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY.
PART 1 :
|PHYSICS SYLLABUS: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Oscillations and Waves|
|CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS: Structure of Atom, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Hydrocarbons, Thermodynamics, Hydrogen, s-block elements, p-block elements, Organic Chemistry, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Environmental Chemistry|
|BIOLOGY SYLLABUS: Diversity in Living World, Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Cell Structure and Function, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants|
|PHYSICS SYLLABUS- Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Electronic Devices, Atoms |
and Nuclei, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Optics,
Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
|CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS- Solutions, Electro chemistry, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, General Principles, Processes of Isolation of Elements, p, d, f – block elements, coordination compounds, Surface Chemistry, Alcohols, Solid State, |
Phenols, and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Chemical Kinetics, and
Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
|BIOLOGY SYLLABUS- Reproduction, Ecology and Environment, Genetics and |
Evolution, Biotechnology and Its Application, Biology and Human
Some Details Regarding NEET – 2020
- NEET 2020 test will be led through pen-paper mode.
- The inquiry paper will be accessible in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada Languages.
- There will be complete 180 inquiries in the paper.
- The test will get led for 3 hours.
- Each right answer will grant 4 marks.
- 1 imprint will be deducted for each off-base answer. The paper will be aggregate of 720 imprints.
Download NEET Admit Card 2020
You can download the Admit cards by following some simple steps given below. As you know admit card/hall ticket is mandatory for exam you can’t sit in the exam hall without admit card.
1: Click on the “Download NEET concede card 2019” connect beneath.
2: Enter Application number, date of birth, and security stick and afterward click on ‘Submit’ catch
3: The NEET concede card will be shown on the screen in downloadable PDF design.
4: Download and take a printout of the concede card of NEET 2019.
Hope these steps will help you out check the other sections of the post for more details. The next section is all about result.
NEET Result 2020
Understudies who will show up in the test will almost certainly check NEET 2020 Result through online mode. Competitors need to login with their subtleties by entering their move number and Date of Birth (D.O.B) to check their outcome.
Check You NEET Result 2020 here
Competitors are instructed to take the print out concerning their outcome for further use. No classification astute outcome sheet will be readied. The outcome will be announced by first seven day stretch of June 2020. No applicant will get the outcome through Offline mode.
In light of the merit list, staying other guiding and confirmation seats are accessible in State Medical Institutions or Colleges or Universities which adheres to guidelines given by the State Government and experts of Dental or Medical directing procedure. 15% of All India standard directing seats are held for focal organizations, for example, BHU, AMU, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), and Deemed Universities. Hopefuls can leave or give up the seat given in the directing procedure. They won’t almost certainly further take an interest in the NEET Counseling.
Hope the stuff worked. If you have any other queries leave them in the comment section. I will try solving all your issues.